Tuesday, 5 November 2013

100 Best Free Web Directories

Web Directories
There are so many directories to submit URLs to. I spent the better part of two days researching and looking at different directories and directory listing sites. I have narrowed down the list to 100 SEO friendly directory sites. I have ignored sites that use redirection  require a reciprocal link and sites that require payments. However, I did mention sites that have an option to reciprocate links or have the option to pay for more services.
You may have noticed that, I have not mentioned directory listings for blogs, and that was on purpose. Since this list is so large and the article so long, I decided to spend more time researching those sites and adds them to a separate article.
If you know of any other good directories that are SEO friendly and free, feel free to contact me or add a link to a comment as well. If its a good directory and is Free and you do not have to reciprocate links, I will add your link with a mention of you and your site as the source for finding the site.
If any of these links are bad or they are no longer free, let me know and I will update this list. This list will be updated as needed. I will and remove sites when I find out about them.
Top 100 Free High PR Web Directory Submission Sites
.bigtenu.org      
1000websitetools.com               
2rss.com            
321webmaster.com     
aardvark.co.za
anybrowser.com/directory/   
asialink-eamarnet.com               
bazsites.com    
beammachine.net          
bible-history.com          
blogdire.com   
blog-directory.org         
blogfesor.org/directorio/          
bloghints.com 
blue.lu 
britainbusinessdirectory.com/               
business-directory-uk.co.uk     
canadawebdir.com       
canlinks.net      
ccwos.com       
chefsblogs.com/directory/      
cryptcrawl.com             
dir.webhostinggeeks.com          
director-web.net            
directory.ldmstudio.com           
dmoz.org                           
eastasiadirectory.com 
egyptsearch.com           
ehealthdirectory.eu      
eliteweb.cc       
femeba.net        
femina.com      
freelinksdirectory.net 
freeprwebdirectory.com           
gogreece.com  
humanrightstools.org/dir/       
i-dio.com           
illumirate.com
indiecoffeehouse.com/directory/         
information.com           
infotiger.com   
investhz.com   
ipl.org  
irishblogs.com
itzalist.com       
jjhx.com
lanic.utexas.edu
linkdirectory.com         
lublin-online.com          
maven.co.il       
monachos.net/links/   
mygreencorner.com    
nashvillebbb.org            
nfo-listings.com             
niceone.com    
scrubtheweb.com         
somuch.com/  
surfsafely.com
www.nzs.com 
www.phantis.com        
yekey.com        
nationmultimedia.com/webdir              
newwebdirectory.com               
pcib.com            
photoblogdirectory.net              
planetindie.com             
prolinkdirectory.com  
qlweb.info         
quickblogdirectory.com            
ribcast.com      
rocktheadored.com      
searchsight.com/Directory.htm             
searchwiz.com               
sygol.com          
top5jamaica.com           
translationresearch.com/links/             
transoptix.com               
traveltourismdirectory.net       
turnpike.net/directory.html    
ubdaily.com     
websitedirectory.co.nz               
yxdmw.com     
zoock.net           
2006cigr.org    
a1webdirectory.org     
a2zwebindex.com         
ab.poznan-online.com 
abc-directory.com        
acoon.com        
admcity.com/search/ 
www.adosinda.com     
adverts.gr/grsearch/pages/     
agaccess.com   
allshops.com
amidalla.com   
amray.com       
annasinkovska.com/fashion-directory/
apteka.tarnow.info
arakne-links.com
artmam.net       

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    ReplyDelete